One thing you want to accomplish today?....
Well, I want to finish pricing things for my yard sale that I am having on Saturday. The yard sale is part of my organizing effort. I went through my kitchen, my bathroom, the kids' rooms & my bedroom... and now everything is piled in the livingroom. I wanted to have the Yard sale this saturday so if I don't get it done today then I am going to have to aim for another weekend... which I'm sick of having all this junk in my living room... so I might just chuck the whole yard sale idea and donate the whole lot to Goodwill or something.
On a personal note, I still have a headache, not as bad.... but it's still there. I'm still waiting for my glasses to get in. Hopefully when I call today they will be there, and I can get there and stop these headaches!!
3 comments:
I love getting new glasses! You'll have to post a picture when they come in.
Good luck with the yard sale and hopefully the headache will go away. Caffiene and aspirin sometimes help me.
Sue
Hope you have great success at your yardsale today!
Post a Comment