The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Thursday, August 07, 2008

It's Thrify Thursday!!!

Hey gang... Well I am having a Yard Sale in a couple of weeks so I've been busting my hinney off to clean everything!! My husband and I cleaned out our kitchen, I can't believe that we had so much JUNK!! We have lived in the same place for the past 13 years, so things just kept piling up... literally! We set a date for the yard sale, and I started with my scrapbook area (because there was more than just scrap stuff there), then I went through the kids' rooms (toys & clothes), then went to the kitchen... now today is a relax day, Friday & Saturday I'm gonna bust out my living room, the rest of my bedroom and the two sheds. Then maybe I will be ready.

My goal for the yard sale is to clean out our house and get more organized. So here is my question... I would like you my readers to place a comment on this post and give me your organizing tips... :)

Thanks guys!!

1 comment:

Krissynae said...

It is truly amazing what we collect over time. No matter how much we think we are getting rid of on a day to day basis it just multiplies. Good luck on the yard sale.