The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Friday, October 19, 2007

3rd Digi LO! Kindness


Okay, so I got into Digital Scrapbooking. LOL. I don't know if I will do digital only, but I'm just playing around. I really like the last post, (My Wish) better than all of these. But I am hoping to get better at this than these plain pages. :)
***************************************************
Thanks for all the Great comments on the Layouts, I really do need the encouragment.
***************************************************
The Blog Challenge for 2 peas is When you think of the word, kindness. what does that mean to you? What kinds of images do you see? What kind of words do you think of?? Blog about it...
----------------------------------------------------------
Okay, Here it goes...
WOW. It fits with my LO. ;) When I hear the word KINDNESS I think of my dear sweet husband. I see him caring for my 4 year-old when she was sick on Christmas Day 2005, she kept throwing up all Christmas Eve and all Christmas morning. And all she wanted was him, she laid on his lap and held him all morning; then when we had to take her to the ER, he would leave the room and she would cry "Daddy, Daddy, I want Daddy!" Until he came back into the room. I see my husband playing baseball with our two boys this summer with a broken hand, it was painful for him - but he didn't want to let them down, so through the pain with a smile on his face, he played baseball. The words I think of is Loving, Caring, Devoted, Compassionate, Provider, & Awesome! I love you babe!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Your digital layouts are very pretty. I also think of my dh when I think of the word kindness.

toners said...

What a great post :) Be sure and let your hubby read it!