The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I like it like that! (Scrap The Music Challenge)

Hello Bloggin' Friends... :) 2 peas challenge of the day for Monday is: Are you the type of person who thinks you need to have journaling on every layout you create?

Yes, and No. I don't think you need to journal about every pic or every event. I just think there should be something like, a name and date, or a basic theme of the what is going on in the event. I'm not sure if every page needs a big paragraph detailing every step by step.


It's so much fun doing the challenges at Scraping The Music! I love this one of my sweet husband Marty. I love him so much and he does so much for me. Love ya Babe!

Journaling: "You are my love and my life. I am so thankful that God has placed us together. You are my best friend, my husband and my true love.You are everything GOOD in my life, and I love you more than anything on earth! I love how you have your keys hanging from your pants, I also love how much you love the things you love... Baseball, Mountain Dew, Ford Trucks & Muddin'!"

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Great LO! I love your journaling!

I feel the same way most of the time about journaling. I think that something needs to be placed on the lo stating who, what, when, and where?. Thats just me.

Colleen said...

Great job with the lyrics in your layout!

toners said...

Great layout and your journaling is awesome!

Mrs Pretzel said...

GREAT take on the song! TFS!!