The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Sunday, October 14, 2007

5 things...

2 Peas Challenge: Blog about 5 things you want to do before your time is up. Could be anything.


9. Get a violin & learn how to play

8. My family to get saved

7. Marty to be happy in his job.

6. Not to feel rejected by my parents. (JUST GET OVER IT!)

5. Loose at least 50 lbs

4. Deeper relationship with my husband

3. Closer walk with God

2. Own our own House

and the #1 thing...


1. BE DEBT FREE!
On a personal note, yestreday I got my most number of comments on my blog.... a total of 6 comments WOW! Thanks ladies for all your comments. Yep, I did 314 pages last year. So I thought 325 would be a good goal for this year!

No comments: