The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Friday, October 12, 2007

Weekend Plans...

Tonight I am going to my LSS and scrap. This is my all time favorite place to visit and spend time. On the 29th we had a ScrapPink Event there, it was an all day event 11 am to 11 pm. I got 20 pages done! Can you believe that?!?!? It was so much fun! We had to create a layout about breast cancer and when you did one your name went into a bowl and toward the end of the night one of the employees drew a name and whoever's name was drawn that person won a weekend trip to a scrapbookers retreat. Also they had a 3 page list of things you can do while scrapbooking and whoever got the most done won a pink album. I won the album... totally cool!! The things on the list were like use brads on a LO, do a birthday LO, do a single page LO, use one photo on a LO, etc....


I know that I wont win one this time... but to spend time with people that I care about and have the same interests.

No comments: