What were you doing 10 years ago around this time? WOW that would be 1997, My grandfather had just died in August and my grandmother was very sad, so we spent a lot of time with her. I am very glad that we did because 3 years later she past away. My hubby and I had only been married for 4 years, so he was working hard and I was going to college.
What were you doing 5 years ago around this time? Ok, this would be 2002, I was now a collage graduate, and started my own web company (that failed) and my dh was working working and working...!! We were also trying to have a baby at that time. I can't think of anything else I was doing at that time.
What are you doing right now? Right now... I am watching Enterprise, waiting for my dh to come home from work...yep he works his butt off! We are dealing with one child that has Gastroenteritis...YUCK! Another is dealing with a nasty cold that will not leave her. And my husband & I are waiting for the courts to finish what they are doing so we can adopt our foster children.
What do you think you will be doing in the future? My husband will be doing the same thing... working, working & working!! I am hoping to have all the adoption final, a new bigger HOUSE and to be DEBT Free!
I thought I would add this new LO, I did of a friends horses.

I thought I would post the LO I did for the Scrapping the Music challenge this week. It's nothing really fancy, and I don't think I am getting any better at Digital Scrapping... but, I could do it quickly and have it posted within the hour. I did a page in memory of my grandmother. She raised me and took care of me, from the time I was 2 and half years old until I graduated High School. She was the most amazing woman in the world, she was strong and determined - if only I could be half of who she was. I miss you grams.

4 comments:
Here's hoping the sickies in your house are feeling better soon and also that the adoption goes through smoothly!
Thanks for stopping by my blog too and for the lovely comments!
Great answer to the challenge...can't see the photos though! :( Hope the adoption goes well and the kiddos are feeling better soon!
Beautiful pages and interesting challenge!
Beautiful layouts. great answers to the challenge
Post a Comment