The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Memories

2peas Challenge~ Share a Halloween memory you have as a child.

I also got my pumpkin from my great uncle Bernard's farm - he was the BEST! I'm gonna look for a pic of him and post it later (after all trick or treating is done!). But when I was around 9 years old I was really sick, and I was watching TV and I looked outside and some teenager was stealing my pumpkin, and I screamed "Someone's stealing my pumpkin!!!" And when my grandpa went outside my broken pumpkin was lying in the middle of the street.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



***Add On***


Hello friends, I found this pic of me in Pre-First Grade. I was 6 years old and it was 1978. I am the little girl holding the book, my character was Jane from the "Dick & Jane" book series. I loved that book so much!! The girl in the wedding dress was my best friend Heather Klutz. The other kids [left to right] were a Mark (I can't remember his last name), George Holt, Danny Campbell, & Vickey Ostrander.

I'm sorry how the scan looks so bad...I don't know how to clear it up. :)

1 comment:

toners said...

Oh, I'm sorry about your pumpkin! I hope you've had lots of fun Halloweens since then, and that tonight is a great one! Have fun and be safe :)