
2 peas challenge is: What are three experiences that you enjoy most about the fall season?
I love all the beautiful colors all around Michigan. There are some beautiful trees and landscape all around. I love raking up the leaves in a pile and jumping in them with the kids. I love going to the pumpkin farm, letting the kids pick out their pumpkins and eating cider and donuts. Michigan is a wonderful place for Autumn! Autumn is a time for change and change isn't always fun, but it always works out in the end.
"Autumn winds begin to blow; Colored leaves fall fast and slow. Twirling, whirling all around. Till at last, they touch the ground." I found this quote on
Everyone have a happy day and try to enjoy the beautiful weather... (It's DONE raining here!! YIPEEE!)
4 comments:
great layout! Beautiful picture
Hello Sherry!
I just noticed that you posted some questions on the www.faithsisters.com blog.
To get started, I suggest you go to our Faith Forum at www.faithsisters.com/forum and register there... then one you do that, you will have full access to the forum. There you will find all the answers to your questions. All of our challenges are there and will direct you to the gallery where you can post your layouts!
Can't wait to get to know you!
Karma
I see Karma left you a comment! You need to come on by! We have a GREAT time at Faith Sisters! :) On another note, I bet Michigan is beautiful in the Autumn. But I know I wouldn't be able to handle that snow! Wow!
Nice layout.Love Michigan
Post a Comment