WOW, they really want you to get serious and down to the knitty gritty here. LOL.
Well, friendship means a lot to me. What I look for in a friend is loyalty, it takes me a while to trust someone then I am loyal to that person and expect that
person to be loyal to me. The person that is my best girlfirend is my friend Dawn, she means the world to me. We met in college the Fall of 1996, I thought she was a marty know-it all that had too much time on her hands. The more I got to know her as a person the more I loved her. We have a lot in common and the funny thing is our husbands have a lot in common. One day we were all going out on a date, and we showed up at their house, and my husband was wearing a grey tank top, jeans, a camo baseball and a hunting knife on his belt...and her husband had pretty much the same outfit on right down to the same exact shoes. The other similarity is that they are the only boy in a family of six kids! They are our best friends, and even know that they have moved away, we still think of them as our closest and dearest friends.
person to be loyal to me. The person that is my best girlfirend is my friend Dawn, she means the world to me. We met in college the Fall of 1996, I thought she was a marty know-it all that had too much time on her hands. The more I got to know her as a person the more I loved her. We have a lot in common and the funny thing is our husbands have a lot in common. One day we were all going out on a date, and we showed up at their house, and my husband was wearing a grey tank top, jeans, a camo baseball and a hunting knife on his belt...and her husband had pretty much the same outfit on right down to the same exact shoes. The other similarity is that they are the only boy in a family of six kids! They are our best friends, and even know that they have moved away, we still think of them as our closest and dearest friends.The above photo is a photo of Dawn & I, Memorial Weekend 2002. The photo below is My husband Marty & her husband Dennis June 2002.

3 comments:
How awesome to have a friendship that is shared with your spouses also!
Great entry! You are all very lucky to have each other :)
You all look so happy! Even the hubby's! HAHA!
Gabrielle from 2Peas :)
Post a Comment