The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Carving Pumpkins...

2 peas Challenge: Have you carved your pumpkins yet? If so did you take pics to make a layout


Nope, we haven't ... seems that Halloween came way to fast!! Were were saspose to go to the pumpkin farm on Saturday, but things got away from us. So we went last night...we'll by the time we got home it was bedtime, so the kids and Marty drew on the pumpkins what they wanted to carve, and on Wednesday before trick or treating we are going to carve them and take some pics then. But until then... here is a new LO of my "Favorite Autumn Things..."




Most of the pics in LO are taken at the Pumpkin farm, except the cemetery pic, we we're driving home from the farm and I saw this cemtery and I loved the colors that the sunset was putting on the satue of Jesus, and how all the beautiful leaves were glittering in the sunset... but you know it didn't show up as good as I saw it.

Happy Scrapping!!

Sherry
2007 LO Goal = 325 pages; Total done to date = 169


4 comments:

Linda said...

Very pretty, I like the pumpkin background

ricanlaw said...

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog. Much appreciated and happy scrapping to you too!

Aleida Franklin
www.ricanlaw.typepad.com

Lynn said...

Very nice layout! Love the cementery photo. I bet it looked much nicer in person.

Sarah Coggins said...

Great LO! I like the photos - especially the cemetary one. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Sarah