The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Goals...

2 Peas Challenge: Let's talk scrapbooking goals this day. What are some of your short term and long term goals, re the scrapbooking world? Do u have any? Any projects on the horizon?

My goal for the year was to have 325 pages completed.... UGH! Last year my goal was 300, I completed something like 314 pages. To date I have 134 pages of 12x12, and I also have worked on a 8x8 album of my dh's photos of when he was a kid. I really had fun with that... I did 15 of those pages.... so I sapose I have 149 (a bit behind). LOL! I will put some pics of some of the pages I did in his album. I got most of the journally from his Baby Book that his mom did. It was so fun to put all that in, and some of the journally isn't done because well - I wasn't around when he was a baby!! LOL!!



Now onto the rest of the challenge...I don't have any long/short term plans... except to catch up on our family albums - I'm behind from June to now to do, and I am so far behind on ALL those other pics that I just can't get to because I can not get behind on the family album... UGH! Projects, no not really maybe finish my husband's book, I've got 5 more pages to complete and thinking about doing a mother's day book for my mother n' law but.... not sure how or have inspiration for it.



Happy Scrapping!

Sherry

6 comments:

Denise said...

Sherry, you amaze me! 325 LOs! Wow. Your behind number is about the number I have done all year (maybe--probably more than mine). Way to go. Good luck hitting your goal. ;)

Denise said...

BTW, I am Michigan too. Where are you?

Teresa Loop said...

Holy smokes! I haven't scrapped 325 pages the entire time I've been scrapping. You rock!!

Teresa Loop said...

I don't have many responses on my blog either.....

Pearl Maple said...

Great photos on your blog and fantastic banner.

Janet said...

This is my first time visiting your blog. 325 layouts? Holy cow! That is great. And don't worry about blog comments...I don't get a ton, either. I think it just takes time to get a blog established and readers to stop by regularly!