The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Techniques to try...

2 peas Challenge ~ What is one thing you have always wanted to do, but are afraid to....

I really LOVE the look of sewing on a page, but I terrified to try. I love the way it looks and loves the texture of it. But I am such a perfectionist that if I screw it up I would be down on myself.

I have been nervous about trying digital for a long time, and finally I broke down and did it. Granted, I don't like it like I LOVE traditional scrapbooking, but.... I did it!!

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Great take on today's 2ps challenge! You should give sewing on LOs a chance. I was always more afraid of breaking my good sewing machine more than problems w/ the LO. As it turns out, the machine didn't mind and, well, my stitches aren't straight but then I can't sew fabric straight either. ;) Totally agree on the digi - it's ok, but doesn't beat paper scrapbooking.

~Sarah

Shirley Fyfe said...

So lovely to have you stop by my blog and for your lovely comments! Thank-you! Stitching on my papercraft projects is one of my all time favourite things to do (as you know from my blog - http://shirleyfyfe.typepad.com - *grin*) Hopefully you might find some of the tips I listed on there useful?