The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2 peas challenge (Add on)

2peas Challenge~ Do you ever think back to when you were a child and wish you could relive it to get more photos to scrap the memory?

Wow! Yes, I wish that I had a pic of my mom & I having a tea party, that would go so well with the dream I had a few weeks ago. I wish I could go back to 1987 when I went to Walt Disney World and get better pics, and more of me there. ;)

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

All great memories to have more (or any) pictures of! Could you try scrapping the tea party as a mostly journaling LO? Write in detail about the memory and then use a generic photo of a tea cup or a tea party embellishment? Just thinking "out loud" here. Clearly that's an important memory for you and it'd be great to have it in your album. :)

Maureen said...

those are great memories to have even if its just in your mind.