The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's my LIFE!

Today's Faith Sister Blog challenge is ...Tell your life story from someone else's point of view.

Oh boy, I didn't think this would be that hard when I chose this challenge. I guess that I will tell the story of my life from my daughter's point of view. Really she is sitting here telling me the story... LOL

"Momma was born, she was a baby for a while, then she was a little girl and she played dollies and babies. She got married to my daddy, and became a momma. And someday I wanna be a momma like her."

On 2peas the challenge is about What would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail? I don't really not do things because I am afraid to fail. I guess I don't talk to strangers face to face very often, I'm very shy when it comes to that. I know that you wouldn't think that about me, but it's true. :)

No comments: