The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Freebie WordART & LOs


Hello friends, I have learned how to do these little word art things. So I created one, and thought I would share it with my friends in celebrate my grandma's birthday & my husband's grandma's birthday. I hope you guys like it, if you need the color on the word "family" changed, let me know I can do that for you.

Click Here to download WordArt



*****************************************************

Here is my 40 days of Scrapping Purpose. I've got days 11, 14, 15, 16 & 17 done. Whoa boy!! That is wild!!! I had a lot of fun with them, some where easier than others, and on day 16 I used the above WordArt freebie.



Day 11: My Everyday Refuge



Journaling: "this is my home, the place where the four most important people in the world lives i can’t say that i love this house it’s a mobile home & i am praying for a new house to call my HOME!"


Credit: Font - Jodis hand & Cheri


Day 14: Family Tree


(My Genealogy Website)


Credits: Blue Stripe paper by Pineapple Plantation Designs by Shauna Burke-Smith & the Family Tree chart from about.com.


Day 15: Friendship



Journaling: "We’ve been friends since we met in 1996 when we shared a Medical Terminology class. We’ve have traveled together & our families are very close."


Credits: The words WILD & FRIENDSHIP by Pineapple Plantation Designs by Shauna Burke-Smith and everything else is Raspberry Road.

Day 16: Family ties that bind


Journaling: "Sibling relationships...outlast marriages, survive the death of parents, resurface after quarrels that would sink any friendship. April 1987"

Credits: Family Word Art by Sherry Carsten [ME :)]; Staples & Polaroids frames by Royanna Fritschmann (40 days of scrapping purpose); and Stitched Page Border, Stitched Heart, & Floral paper by Shabby Princess. Journal quote by Erica E. Goode


Day 17: Healing through Scrapping



Journaling: "Yep, Scrapbooking is great therapy. When my day is crazy and I feel like just screaming, I scrap...and my blood pressure goes down! When the world around me tells me they HATE me...my scrapbooking pages tell me they love me!I could NEVER live with out Scrapbooking!"

Credits: Ribbon by Raspberry Road & Paper, Flower & Stitching by Shabby Princess

*****************************************************

I found a great program on my laptop that I didn't know I had called Windows Movie Maker & I created one of those slide shows with music that you see at funerals of my husband's grandpa. It's totally cool!!! I hope everyone has a GREAT day!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Your layouts are wonderful. I really like the one with the family tree, very cool!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Happy New Years, Sherry! I am just now getting up to speed with 2008, LOL. Am loving those layouts, you are really gettin' digi with it, aren't ya! (Yeah, I like that, gettin digi with it). Have a great day!

Sarah Coggins said...

Wonderful LOs, Sherry! The family tree one really caught my eye - what a great idea. :)

"Kreative Karma" said...

I love the family tree and thanks for the download!

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm new to Faith Sisters where I found your wonderful freebie, thank you! How do I use it now? I really want to learn digi scrapping!