The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Inspiration...


Faith Sister's Blog Challenge... Look out your window, what do you see? How does it inspire you? How can you relate it to scrapbooking?

This is what I see, does it inspire me?? I love snow, I love the way it looks, especially on Michigan Pine Trees!! Ok, so I don't know if my pine tree is a 'Michigan Pine Tree' but I still love how it looks. I like it even better when the Christmas Lights are under it. :) It reminds me of all things wonderful & beautiful! How it relates to scrapbooking... It gives me such inspiration to see all the white pretty snowflakes falling down from the sky.

It's been so very cold here. It's 20 degrees out right now, but it feels like 7 degrees. Brrrrrr it's really cold!! I hate it! I love snow, but I hate the cold so much!

*************************************************************

Update on my father...

The test for C-Diff came back negative, which is good, and they are retesting him today or tomorrow. My plan was to go visit him today, but that didn't happen, my daughter's school was canceled because of heater problems, and I couldn't find a babysitter. I probley wouldn't have been able to see him, my tonsils are swollen again and they are not letting anyone in to see him that are sick or have infections. Keep praying for him, he told me that they are moving him to physical therapy.

Ok, that's all I have for now... Have a GREAT day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!! What a gorgeous pic and a beautiful rendition of snow! I just love snow too, and we didn't get what they expected. *sigh* I want more!

Beautiful pic!

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful photo! A LOT more snow than I had the other day. ;) Glad to hear that test came back negative. Continued prayers for your father! Hope you are feeling better soon too, Sherry. :)

Maureen said...

Prayers are being said for your father.

I hear ya on the cold its been below zero for a week.