
Journaling: "I re-arranged my bedroom one day, and decided to lay down and rest, and I snuggled next my old friend, Winnie the Pooh, and said to him, "you've been through everything with me." I've had Pooh since I was almost 2 years old (maybe even before then). We were constant companions, together all the time. Every night I couldn't fall alseep without him near me. He's been through many things with me, every sickness, every happy time and all the sad times too! I'm 35 years old and his place, the place of honor, is still on my bed!"
********************************************
Update on my dad, he is doing better. I haven't been able to talk to him because they moved him to a rehab nursing home about an 1 1/2 away, and he doesn't have phone service yet. My sister called me last night and gave me his phone number that will be hooked up sometime this week, and we are planning on seeing him on Saturday. Keep praying for the whole situation, it just gives me a headache and I don't want to deal with it.
Happy Scrapping!
3 comments:
What a wonderful memory and even better that you still have Pooh. Glad your dad is doing better, prayers going out.
So glad to hear good news about your dad!
What a great entry. Glad to read your dad is improving :)
Post a Comment