2 Corinthians 4:8-9 (NIV)
We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not
in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; stuck down, but not
destroyed!
Isn't that GREAT!!! No matter what we are not left to be crushed, not left in despair, not abandoned and not destroyed! I want to thank Shirlene for this, she sent it to me on Monday, but it didn't seem to sink in until this morning!! Ok, here is the next version...
2 Corinthians 4:8-9 (NLT)
We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed &
broken, we are perplexed, but we don't give up & quit, we are hunted
down, but God never abandons us. We get knocked down, but we get up
again & keep going!
Wow that just amazes me!!! Isn't that awesome!!! I am just so excited, I don't have to stay in the sadness or the hopelessness that I've been feeling!! Yippee!!
There is no update on my dad he is still the same. We are going out to the rehab on Saturday. So we will see how he seems towards me then, we are going to take him a TV, and hopefully he will be greatful...who knows?? Here is a pic I took of him on the 13th of this month at his house.
1 comment:
I bet your dad will appreciate the TV; have a great weekend.
Post a Comment