The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Friday, January 18, 2008

My new favorite place....

Faith Sisters, Here is their welcome on their home page...

"We are a circle of friends from all across the country who have been brought together through our love of Jesus Christ and our desire to express our faith in creative ways. Faith Sisters has been created to help you leave a legacy of faith. It is our hope that you will find inspiration in the challenges and the artwork created by our design team. We encourage you to participate in the challenges and post your creations in the Faith Sisters Gallery!"

Day 29: Who I am Within


Journaling: "I have discovered so manythings through this wild & crazyadventure about myself. I learned that I aman artist, I’m really a good artist, what I do inspires other artists and people like to look at what I do. This is really a bIG step for me, I normally think that I’m not good enough or not as good as someone else is... I know really corny right?"


Credits: Everything is by Chris Greiser(January Daily Download at Divine Digital, Day 17)


Day 30: The Pursuit of Happiness

Journaling: "'Til my death I will stand by you. Our wedding day was a very special day, it was the day that I became your wife... our wedding song was “Battle Hymn of Love” by Kathy Mattea, cousin Linda sang it. 14 years later I was listening to the CD, & just amazes me how it is exactly how I feel about you and our marriage. I will pledge my heart, to the love we share.Through the good and bad times too."


Credit: Paper, stripe paper, & flower by Royanna Lea Fritschmann.

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Sherry, you are a good artist! And I do look forward to coming & seeing your work. Just create from the heart and love it yourself. Then, it is always perfect. :)