The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I've been tagged! :)

I've been tagged by Sarah! I’ve never been tagged before… so here it goes…. :)


  1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: My family & places we visit.

  2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? Mackinac Island & Walt Disney World

  3. Name 2 things you do every day? Check my email and blog.

  4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I'm married & have 3 foster kids.

  5. 2 places you wish to visit. Washington DC & Ireland

  6. 2 things you may not know about me are.... I'm very shy (yeah I know I'm not to you guys :) but really I am) & I am really an only child, I only have half siblings but between my mom & dad I'm the only one. I broke the mold!! :)

  7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life! Sherita (my bf gave me that name) & Squeegee (don't ask me why, my grandpa use to call me this...)

  8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks. Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper & Tea (Earl Grey HOT)

  9. (My question) Name 2 places you've lived before. Michigan & Virginia

Notice a theme? :) All of the questions have 2 in them. Answer the questions, add one question of your own (this tag started with 4 questions) and then tag 2 people. Simple enough?I'm tagging Maureen and JenniferJo! Looking forward to seeing your answers.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I've done my tag from you. Thanks

Sarah Coggins said...

:D Enjoyed reading your responses, Sherry!! Great new question. I've only lived in 2 states - NC & VA.

Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday!

Colleen said...

Love this! Fun reading your answers!