Now on to the 2 peas Challenge~ Do you try to join scrap/card challenges to keep you going on your projects? Or for inspiration from others?.....
I don't do a lot of challenges anymore....I use to do a lot, and I did it to keep me motivated, to keep the MOJO going. And the inspiration from others doesn't hurt that MOJO either. LOL I joined the 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose back in December, just to keep my mind off of my mom, and missing her, it hasn't helped.... okay, just a little it has helped. I've got done to Day 11, then got stumped, but then I did Day 12 & 13. I just went and looked today, and they have Days 14, 15 & 16 up already. Geesh, I'm getting behind. LOL The last one I showed you here is Day 9, so here is Day 10, 12 & 13... :) Enjoy! I am gonna work on Day 11, 14, 15 & 16 today, if I can. I was up most of the night sick, I think I got the flu from someone. :(
*********************************
Day 10: You Complete Me

Journaling: "My Dearest Martin, what can I say, you mean so much to me. You are such a GREAT husband and an AWESOME father! I am so very proud to be your wife! ~Sherry"
Credits: Striped paper, Journal Card, striped Brad is by Royanna Fritschmann, and Heart title & rose card by Raspberry Road.

Journaling: "My Dearest Martin, what can I say, you mean so much to me. You are such a GREAT husband and an AWESOME father! I am so very proud to be your wife! ~Sherry"
Credits: Striped paper, Journal Card, striped Brad is by Royanna Fritschmann, and Heart title & rose card by Raspberry Road.
Day 12: Scattered Joy

Journaling: "Here I am 15 months old doing chores with my step father, after he fed the chickens he went of to do more chores, when he noticed that I wasn't with him, he turned around & this is what he found - me feeding the chickens, laughing & giggling so hard that I was snorting."
Credits: Raspberry Road
Day 13: A Mother's Love


Journaling: "Come and sit with me and we'll have tea, And talk of things that are to be, Of places we will go and things we will see, Just the two of us, My Daughter and Me."
Credits: Vintage Blue Birds paper, Diamond Pin & strips by Pineapple Plantation Designs by Shauna Burke-Smith; everything else Raspberry Road.
*********************************
Add On... :)
We went sledding yestreday had a lot of fun. I can't show you the pics of the kids, but here is a couple of pics of the park we went to. :)
2 comments:
Your layouts are beautiful, and the park you went to is gorgeous.
Sherry, I like the blog update! The yellow background is so cheerful. :) Glad you all had fun sledding. I bet that was a needed break from the last few weeks. And, beautiful job on the layouts. Glad to see you back with us. :)
Post a Comment