The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Friday, January 11, 2008

Law of the flat surface!

Here is Day 22 & 23 of 40 days of scrapping purpose... (I hope you guys like 'em)



Day 22: Give me FIVE!






Journaling: "To preceive freshly, with fresh senses is to be inspired. - H. D. Thoreau"

Credits: Background paper by Royanna Fritschmann (40 days of scrapping purpose) & Tag by Raspberry Road - Nanny's Garden Kit



Day 23: Spirited

Journaling: "I really had a hard time with this one, I don’t know what my personality is. I asked a few friends if they could tell me what my personality is like... and this is what I got. My friend, Kay says that humorous, caring, gracious, thankful, spirited, creative & humility (because you do not see all those traits), My husband, Marty, says that I am kind, caring, loving & nurturing, Other friends have said that I am loyal, friendly, a leader, outgoing and thoughtful. I think if I have to choose 3 that I would like to be... gracious, loving & outgoing!"

Credit: Background is by Dahlia Co Designs at http://sugarinkstudio.blogspot.com/, gotten from http://faith-sisters.blogspot.com/

******************************************************************************

Now about my plans for the weekend. Well, I didn't get any of my organizing or cleaning done on my scrapbook area back a couple of weeks ago (Scrapping Plans) my scrap table has more "stuff" on it! UGH! Not scrap related stuff, just stuff that gets set on top of that flat surface! I read somewhere that there is a LAW OF THE FLAT SURFACE... that's where if there is a flat surface then it will get filled with stuff... that is soooooo true!


Whatever your plans... Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

toners said...

Hey, I can relate about those flat surfaces getting covered :) Have a great weekend!

Sarah Coggins said...

So true - the law of the flat surface rules around here too often. I was eying the computer desk before checking out your blog. It needs some serious cleaning.

Enjoyed the layouts! Amazing photos in the first and wonderful journaling in the second. :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

I think that's called Murphey's FlatTop Law, ROFL. Yup, you just hit on a bad bad habit of mine. It's crazy.

Thanks for your kind words about Sheila. xoxo