The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Monday, January 14, 2008

It's Good to be US!

Hello guys, I went to school with my 4 year old. What fun a bunch of 3 & 4 year olds running around and not listening. Whoo-Ra! What fun! I did get a chance to do a Layout for Scrapping the Music though. :) I'm gonna be working on my 40 day challenge tomorrow. Have a great night guys!



Credits: Photo Frame by Raspberry Road; Paper, buttons, thread on buttons & heart by Princess Lala Designs.

4 comments:

Joni M said...

You and I had the same idea! I dug out some old photos too. Your layout is great! I love the old pictures. Come by and see my layout:
http://www.kixinlife.blogspot.com

Sarah Coggins said...

How sweet! Love the swirls & buttons. tfs! :)

Debbie said...

This is wonderful! Thanks for participating this week!

Jessica said...

aw this is cute! the colors are great!

xoxo
jess (scrapping the music)