The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Evan Almighty

Hello guys, my family & I had family movie day, and we watched Evan Almighty. What a funny movie!!



"The last time we saw Evan Baxter (played by Steve Carell), he was being tormented by rival Bruce Nolan on screen, live from their Buffalo TV station. (see Bruce Almighty) But as time passed and Evan has made up with Bruce, he's gone onto bigger and better things. Newly elected to Washington D.C. as a congressman, Evan has left Buffalo, New York in pursuit of a greater calling. But that calling isn't serving in the illustrious ranks of America's politics, but being summoned by the Almighty himself, who has handed Evan the task of building a new ark, much as Noah did before. With time passing by and his family belittled by Evan's newfound realization, Evan will have to do the work that God has given him in what promises to be an unusual adventure for a man who just wanted to serve his country, might actually be serving humanity."








On the 40 days Scrapping for a Purpose - I am so very excited! I was the Diva of the Day on Divine Digital!!! That makes me so excited that they liked my Layout so much that I was honored to be their member layout of the day for January 11th. Check it out at http://www.divinedigital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5144


Here's my Layout that I've completed for day 24.


Day 24: All About Me...



Journaling: "Ok, these sound like interview questions, and I really hate just journaling... but here they are...

My STRENGTH... is loyalty. Once I love you, I am behind you 100% all the time! Sorry guys your stuck with me! :) My WEAKNESS... is that I can’t say “NO” to people, so this makes it easy for people to take advantage of me. What INSPIRES Me... love inspires me, my husband’s love for me, our family & our friends amazes me! What EMPOWERS Me... Scrapbooking, it gives me a sense of accomplishment, I am so proud of my work, and it really feels great when I am complimented about Layouts or about my photography. My BEST Attribute... My legs... ok, I know that I am overweight, but I have really sexy legs! Something I want to CHANGE about me... Oh goodness... my weight I need to work out more & how I see myself! What I DESIRE most... a Baby. I want to have a baby more than anything in the world. I am PASSIONATE about... Breast cancer, I pray that they find a cure SOON! I am UNIQUE because... I am a foster parent, I am raising someone else’s children. However that also make me crazy!! There you are a little something ALL ABOUT ME!"

Credit: Background is by Dahlia Co Designs; Title font is Cheeseburger, Journaling font is Takton Pro


3 comments:

Lynn said...

You GO Girl!! You so deserved Diva of the Day!! Congratulations! We'll have to see "Evan Almighty"

Sarah Coggins said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the Diva of the Day! :)

saffiertje said...

I know what you mean about the film SO great! i saw it 2 weeks ago with future yought in our church wich I lead wtih 2 others... FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!You make b'ful digi's! Go oon girl withall the things you make! I love your banner... The paper is also awesome to print! I use it for my hybrid scrapworks also!!!!

Love faithsis,

miranda

http://saffiertje.blogspot.com