The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Friday, December 28, 2007

Scrappin' Plans...

Hello my friends... The 2peas Challenge for today: What are your scrapping plans for this last weekend of 2007?

Well I don't really have confirmed plans, but if my husband is home on Saturday I plan to clean off my scrap table, and organize what is on it. Then maybe I can sit down and do some actual scrapping. Haha! If I can't, then I will be doing some more digital scrapping! :)



I am totally embarassed by what my scrap table looks like, but since Thanksgiving I haven't really done any traditionaly scrapbooking...and things just keep getting added to the pile. LOL

Now onto the 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose I am up to Day 9. Here it is...


Journalling: "What is a home? A home isn’t about the four walls that surround you or what kind of decorations you have in it. My Home is wherever you are, no matter what kind of house or what state we live in, as long as I’m with you... I am home! :) ily"

Scripture: ...where you go I will go, & where you stay I will stay. Ruth 1:16

Credits: Butterfly paper & Butterfly by Royanna Fritschmann 40 days of Scrapping Purpose, Journally mat is from Fall Leaves Embellishments by Amie B., Baubles-n-Scraps (baublesnscraps@gmail.com), & the Open Book is by Pineapple Plantation Designs by Shauna Burke Smith www.PineapplePlantation.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Stella said...

I love that scripture. I too must start on the cleaning of the scrap area. I scrapped last night and I had to wade through all the mess to find my scrap stuff. Good luck!

Sarah Coggins said...

Wonderful LO, Sherry! I love that verse. So beautiful. tfs! :)