9. Crossed the Mackinac Bridge (I'm terrified of bridges!)
8. Finished reading the book I started reading last summer!!
7. Organized my scrapbook table.
8. Finished reading the book I started reading last summer!!
7. Organized my scrapbook table.
6. Gradutating from College
5. Became a foster parent with my sweet hubby
4. Convincing my hubby that he needs to do laundry & dishes!
3. Learning to do Digi Scrapbooking
2. Being on the Design Team at my LSS
2. Being on the Design Team at my LSS
and....
1. My scrapbook pages, are my biggest thing I'm proud of... :)


Both of these pages were done with Raspberry Road, I just LOVE her stuff!! And it's free downloads!!

3 comments:
I'm also terrified of bridges - especially if I have to be the one driving. I feel your pain! LOL! Good job, though, on crossing big milestone!
Great list! Be sure and make it into a layout :)
Great list and love those pages
Post a Comment