Name your top seven television icons.
Ok, well here is my list...
1. Catherine & Vincent from the CBS show from 1987, Beauty & the Beast. I adore this show!! This is what I think "real" love is really about, not about sex or the warped ideas people have today.
2. Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the starship Enterprise NCC 1701-D. I love Star Trek, and Captain Picard is my favorite captain of all time. The actor that plays Jean-Luc is sexy Patrick Stewart, I know he is old enough to be my father...but I just love him!! I also loved him in X-Men, Bambi II and Chicken Little. I think it's his voice. ;) Then in the same show, is Lt. Commander Worf... WOAH BABY!!
3. Since we are on the Star Trek ship... I love Captain Jonathan Archer on Enterprise. Before Janeway... Before Sisko... Before Picard... Before Kirk, there was... Captain Jonathan Archer!! And as the tagline says... "Forget what you think you know, it won't help you here."

Captain Archer is played by the very handsome Scott Bakula and that leads to my #4

4. is Dr. Sam Beckett in Quantum Leap, Scientist Sam Beckett finds himself trapped in time--"leaping" into the body of a different person in a different time period each week... there is just something cool about that!! Sam is just your everyday ordinary guy that just so happens to be super smart and have a photographic memory. Then there is his famous side kick, Al Calavicci who is an Admiral in the Navy and a playboy... only because the love of his life marries someone else while he was MIA in Viet nam. That is in episode M.I.A. where Al tells Sam that he has to convince a Navy nurse that her MIA husband is still alive, and it happens to be Al's wife.
5. Jarod is a Pretender, a very intelligent person with the ability to be anything at all, and can do anything at all. For that purpose, he has been taken from his family as a child in order to work for a secret agency called The Centre. But recently, he escaped. Jarod's new mission in life is to help people in need with his gift, and to find out what really happened to his allegedly dead parents. Only, Miss Parker and her team are out to get him... Jarod is played by Michael T. Weiss, you might reconize his voice from Disney's Tarzon, he was grown up Tarzon.6. Quinn Mallory, from Sliders, while working on an anti-gravity machine, accidentally creates a portal to a parallel universe. Eventually, his friends and an unwilling participant accidentally get stuck traveling among parallel worlds, trying to survive, and learning that sliding can lead to fatal results.
7. And of course there is the most gorgeous Ricky Stratton played by Ricky Schroder. I loved Silver Spoons, it was about The story of young Ricky Stratton and his millionaire father,
Edward Stratton III who is a toy company magnate who is still a child at heart; his giant Long Island estate is decorated with expensive toys. On the same day his lawyer and business advisers tell him that he is totally bankrupt, he discovers he has a 12-year-old son named Ricky, the product of an ill-fated six-day marriage. The computer-savvy Ricky comes to the house from the military school where his mother left him and discovers that one of his father's business managers embezzled from Edward. He uses the computer to transfer the stolen money back into the company's account. While initially reluctant to let the boy live with him, Edward eventually agrees because the two of them agree they can learn a lot from one another. I was gonna marry Ricky Schroder...darn he is married now and so am I!! LOL
Edward Stratton III who is a toy company magnate who is still a child at heart; his giant Long Island estate is decorated with expensive toys. On the same day his lawyer and business advisers tell him that he is totally bankrupt, he discovers he has a 12-year-old son named Ricky, the product of an ill-fated six-day marriage. The computer-savvy Ricky comes to the house from the military school where his mother left him and discovers that one of his father's business managers embezzled from Edward. He uses the computer to transfer the stolen money back into the company's account. While initially reluctant to let the boy live with him, Edward eventually agrees because the two of them agree they can learn a lot from one another. I was gonna marry Ricky Schroder...darn he is married now and so am I!! LOLWell guys... that's my post for today... I know NOT much at all. I got this off of some other blog I visited recently and thought it would be perfect. It's 9:30 PM and I am beat. So I am off to bed.
******
Oh, yeah... (I guess this would be a P.S.) I found a NEW blog that is just so darn funny!! Check out Because I Said So... it's a great blog and funny, because it's real life! A friend of mine (can't remember who...sorry) posted a post on one of the many sites I stalk, a link to an ebay auction, and it was so funny... She was trying to sell a bunch of Pokemon cards, read this story and you will laugh your butts off!!
No comments:
Post a Comment