Wow, if I had ONE MILLION dollars, gosh would I have to give it away?!?! There is so much that we could take care of!! Okay, so I am a little selfish, aren't I??
But, if I were to get a million dollars that HAD to go to a charity, I would give it to foster kids, and other foster parents. There are so many kids out there that need so much different things. Foster kids come into care with almost nothing, if even that, I would get them the basic things they need to live. A back pack, suit case or duffle bag, comb/brush set, a stuffed animal, books, & toothbrushes; and added for the older kids - journals, basic hygene things, & photo album; then there is the girl/boy stuff like hair pretties etc. Well, some other things that foster parents always need bedding, lifebooks, and other items that will help them get the child settled in.
*******
I went to a crop night last night, and got 4 pages done and 4 Christmas cards. I really like the red card the best. I don't know if I will be doing cards for a new hobby, but hey it was fun doing them tonight. My LSS is having a "Christmas Card" Class a couple times this month. I am thinking about taking them just for fun. If anyone does cards or scraps with stamps and have more ideas please email me or leave a comment and let me know how I can use more of these things.
Can you image doing 40 or 50 of these things.... Oh my goodness that would drive me crazy!! There is a lady there, that had a pile of "throw aways" as she called it, and I told her "If that is your throw away, give them to me... they are better than my best."
*******
My friend Stephanie found this in her BetterHomes and Garden's magazine. I thought it was totally cool...
Long Live the Scrapbook Queen
I am the Queen of Die Cuts
The Empress of the Crop
I rule with themes and gel pens
Making all my pages Pop!
My treasure chests are filled
With brads, beads, and vellum
When other Queens stop by
"Come see!" is what I tell 'em
*******
Here are two more LOs I did for my LSS Design Team. I did two more tonight, of my dad... I will post them when I get a pic of them from the scrap store...
Here is "Ground Zero 2007"
***


No comments:
Post a Comment