The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Close my eyes....

2 peas challenge: "Close your eyes and write about what immediately pops into your head????"

Well, I not one for writing, except for poetry, but I everytime I close my eye lately I think about scrapbooking. LOL I know that is funny right?!?! It seems lately I think about scrapbooking everyday, I have even dreamed about it. When I can get time to scrap again, what LO I should use for what photos, etc., etc.

Ok, I did 2 more digi LOs last night, I then printed out a few, I printed them 8x8 size because I don't have a 12x12 printer... maybe that will be the next thing I purchase.

Here is the first one, it's pics of me and my father on my wedding day March 13, 1993. I used Shabby Princess for this Digi LO.

No comments: