Hey gang... It's Monday night, 11 pm and I am off to bed. I had a busy day today, and I am so ready for BED. We have two days before hunting season begins and two days until I am without the love of my life here. Marty goes away for a week normally, this year it will be just 4 days. I am sad, and happy all at the same time. I am happy he gets to do the one thing he LOVES to do. He lets me go twice a month to a crop, and I wish I could be excited and happy for him...but I HATE IT!!! I hate that I don't wake up in the middle of the night hearing him snore, I hate that I wont be able to smell his scent. Let me just say... I HATE IT!!!2
peas challenge: "I spend a lot of time online because...." Well, that's a simple answer...it's because all my friends are online!!
Here's a new LO I did today, that doesn't help my goal for the year... my Goal for this year is 325 pages; Total done to date is 188! I am never going to make it this year. Last year my goal was 300, and I got 314 done. This year was very crazy and full of ... well, let me put it this way... "Crap!" Here's the LO, it's called Photograph, it's for the Scrapping the Music challenge. I really LOVE this song, it's not my style of music, but I love this song. My best friend back in 1986 was my uncle's step daughter, Margaret. Her and I were into wrestling...yep, you read that right...I LOVED wrestling... we went to an actual event and saw Hulk Hogan. We use to stay up all night long talking about "dreams" of how our lives would be. Her mom & my uncle divorced and Margaret and her mom moved away and I haven't seen her since. But I have those memories and this photograph. Don't you love the "Don Johnson" look on me!!!
This kit is Raspberry Road it's called Alive & Kicking. Also, I am reposting "...a princess waits" LO. I messed up the scripture reference. Opps. ;) I took pics that I found of myself, the big one with me in pigtails sitting in a wicker chair - I was 2 1/2 years old, the one next to that was taken May of 2006 for a book about me. The other pic at the bottem going from left to right, taken about 1972 the day I was confirmed, next one I was 19 months old, next I was just 2 years old, and then the last one was when I was 8 years old. This is also a kit by Raspberry Road.

Hope you all like the LOs, and hoping to do more today. :)
5 comments:
I think that it is great that your dh gets to do something he loves. I wish mine would go away even for a day! lol. He just never leaves.
Great lo's! I just love the one with your cousin. Great paper. That is funny.... I was very much into wrestling also, except I go back a little further. I know most of the old timers (well, now they are old timers) my family is good friends with the Rhodes' family. Dusty Rhodes that is and I actually dated Barry Windham for about 7 months when I was 18. Wow, it seems like a life time ago. How things have changed. I can't stand the wrestling on tv now. Its all a bunch of crap.
Thanks for sharing.
Great LOs! I like all the buttons on the pink one. :)
BTW, I totally understand loving & hating having your DH gone for a few days. I feel the same way. Treasure the "me" time to do whatever (ok, SB & blog probably!) but also hate not having him there - especially at night. I just don't sleep the same. Anyhow, hope the days go by quickly!
~Sarah
Awesome layouts! I can relate about DH being away; mine travels with work and it's tough sometimes (then again, if he's ever home for more than a month I'm ready for him to go on a trip! LOL!).
Love your Scrapping the Music LO! Those buttons are amazing!
I agree with Lynn that it's great that your DH gets to do something he loves as do you!
You've been a busy girl with all those layouts! Great job!
Post a Comment