The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

If I were a flower, I'd be...


(First off, this is not my photo... I found it on Yahoo! Search)
*****
2 peas challenge today is "If I were a flower, I'd be..." I think I would be a Daisy, the daisy is my birth flower. They are so simple and gorgeous! I have always loved daisies. Any color and any size, they are beautiful. When you look at one you just can't help but smile... :) I also love lilacs & who doesn't love roses...but daisies are it.
*****
I have done another LO, this one I used Kristie Bruin & a Raspberry Road flower.


2 comments:

toners said...

Love the daisy! So fresh and happy!

Rachael said...

I love daisies too!! You can't help but smile when you see one! :)