The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Friday, November 09, 2007

A Perfect Day... (LO changed)


Hey guys, I was checking out some other blogs of those who've commented on my blogs and LOs, and I found ScraproomBlueprints (Joni's Blog), I scraplifted a layout... so here is my take on it. I used photos from our wedding.

Flower & Stitching by Raspberry Road; all else by Shabby Princess.


*********


2 peas Challenge~ The book you want to write. What's going to be in it? ....


Hmmmmmm... I think it would write a romance, or maybe a mystery novel. Maybe I should write my life story.... Nah! I will stick to pretend! LOL


Everyone have a good day. :)

4 comments:

Shirley Fyfe said...

Such a lovely colour combination you have used on this one . . . love the way you've placed the photos too!

jillconyers said...

I love the colors of your LO. It turned out beautifully!

Lynn said...

Lovely lo! It is just wonderful. Great color and love the flower.

Maureen said...

Nice layout