Hello friends, as I mentioned in my previous entry, I am sick. All day (& night) on Tuesday & Wednesday I coughed and coughed, it seemed like with out a break. I know I didn't sleep both those nights only a couple of hours. Well Thursday morning I got up out of bed feeling worse that I had ever felt. I called my hubby and said, "I've gotta go to the urgent care" and he said ok, and I drove to where he was (how I did it I haven't a clue) but I went to see the doctor at our local urgent care and I have.... drum roll please.... dum dum dum.... acute bronchitis! He said it started out as a cold, and turned into bronchitis because of my asthma. He is worried that it might turn into pneumonia and has ordered me to stay in bed, complete bed rest only getting up to go to the bathroom or sitting up to eat. Well here I am laying on the sofa watching Barnie with my 4 year old....I think this is resting right??
Well I am off... I am getting tired from the meds he gave me. Yawn yawn!
TTYS!
Sherry
5 comments:
Hope you feel better soon. I know it's hard keeping to bedrest - especially with a little one running around. But I suppose you need to care for yourself so you can care for the little one! Isn't that always the Mommy Way?
Wow! Take care of yourself and listen to the doctor! You don't want it getting worse... Hope you feel better soon!
Oh Sherry, I hope you feel tons better very quickly! It's good that you went to the doctor before the weekend - now your meds can kick your bronchitis' butt :) Rest up!! ((hugs))
My goodness, I hope you feel better quick!!! Take care of yourself.
Take care of yourself girl. Hope you start to feel better soon
Post a Comment