
Ok, so Wikipedia defines creativity as... "Creativity (or creativeness) is a mental process involving the generation of new ideas or concepts, or new associations between existing ideas or concepts."
WOW that's not what it is at all!!! Geesh, it is a "mental process" but it doesn't always mean NEW ideas. I think creativity is one of those things which makes people so special, dogs can't sit a create a beautiful peice of artwork or a scrapbook layout. I think God placed creativity in all humans because He is creative, I mean he is the CREATOR who created everything in this world and as the beautiful Autumn colors & the human body as complex as it is, tells you He has creativity mastered... DUH... lol!!

I love to see my kids' artwork and how their imagination takes them to new places. My husband tells me my Layouts are the most creative thing he has seen. But to see what the Lord has created in this world, that's what inspires me. My kids' laughter, my husband's smile when he is watching one of those truck and car remodel shows, hearing a beautiful love song, watching my parakeets play, our dogs running around the yard, raking up fallen leaves up in a pile and jumping in the pile, and having a snowball fight with the kids... the kids vs. mom & dad! That is true creativity!

1 comment:
AWESOME entry :) TFS! Hope you're having a great weekend!
Post a Comment