ld go and check out what song they had on there for this week. It just so happen to be a song that I was hoping for, I love Gary Allen! I was at the Doctor's office one day and saw a People magazine with him on the cover. I sat there and read the article, it was about his wife who commit suicide (GAC news), I was so touched by the loved he had for his wife and how he dealt with the pain. Everytime I hear this song I think of my sister, Marsha Livingston. My sister didn't commit suicide, but died suddenly from a heart problems. It was really hard for me. She was always there for me and at Christmas time (2005) she was up here in Michigan, and wanted to see me but her & I got into an arguement about me reconnecting with my birth mother and I didn't go and see her and it was left with a lot of anger. Then on January 9th she died, and we never got a chance to make up. For the whole rest of the year of 2006 I was depressed and blamed myself for the arguement. So I did this LO in memory of her.

Sources: Paper & Elements - Raspberry Raod's Dreams of India; Font - 2 peas Scrapbook
6 comments:
I am so sorry. Your layout is a lovely tribute to your sister. ((hugs))
Wow Sherry that is a awesome layout. Loved hearing the story behind it, thank you for sharing and for also sharing the story behind the song.
what a wonderful tribute to your sister.
It's weird...I read the same article at a doctor's office, too. Oh, and I looooove Gary Allan!!!!!!!
A painful and touching story... I'm sorry about what happened between you and your sister before her death. It must have been an emotionally difficult layout for you to make. It's absolutely beautiful!
I'm sorry about your sister. Nice layout you created. I also seen that article and read it in the dr office. Seems like a common place to read articles.
I might have to check out the music blog and do this song for a layout of my best friend who took her life.
Love you layout. It's a sad story behind it, thnaks for sharing.
Lilian Schneider- Scrapping the Music
Post a Comment