The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Designing Layouts...by Donna Downey
Hey guys... I woke up after sleeping 45 minutes... coughing is NO FUN!! I can't lay down because I just cough and cough... but when I sit up I am bored and fall asleep and then fall over and then cough and cough. So to keep me occupied I started reading some blogs.... I don't know why, but I love Donna Downey's blog called "simply me" it gives me great ideas. And today's entry entitled "Designing Layouts" is no different... I took her challenge and created two LOs from her two sketches. The first one I flipped 90 degrees counter clockwise, the second I left as is. BUT I used both sketches for a 2 page LO. Here the are....
Credit: Digi-kit by Raspberry Road; Photographs done by me... Sherry! :)
4 comments:
I think you did an awesome job on Donna's sketches!
nice work on these layouts
Wonderful job including so many photos! Looks great! :)
Great take on the sketches! I will have to go check her blog out!
Post a Comment