Our whole family has colds, we are trying some new stuff. My husband & I are trying Zicam, we've never heard of it before and we saw a commerical for it over the weekend. It's saspose to reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms, we got the "RapidMelts" tablets. You need to put it in your mouth and let it dissolve, but oh my goodness...it tastes horriable!!! And you need to do this every 3 hours!!! YUCK!!! My hubby says it's tastes fine...he is a weird-o!! On a good note, I found that Puffs has a new line, it has a scent of VICKS in it!! Oh my goodness...it helps my sinus' and clears my nose sooooo good!!
Over the Thanksgiving weekend I got only three pages done. I spent most of the weekend sleeping, reading books & watched a lot of Law & Order. :)

I did a two page LO on my hubby's 4 point buck. I used Raspberry Road kit again. I really love Raspberry Road.

Then I did a LO about the first snow fall.. I used Raspberry Road on this one too. I love Raspberry Road!!!

5 comments:
ahhhh... I sorry to hear that you all got colds. I heard that the Zicam works pretty well. I hope it does for you.
Sleeping, reading books and watching TV are what you are suppose to do when you are sick, aren't you?
Love your wonderful lo's! Nice 4 pointer. I must be out of the loop because I have never heard of Raspberry Road! I love it. I'm going to look for it at my LSS.
Hope you all get better soon.
Sounds like you had a relaxing holiday. Lovin those LOs! DH got a doe this weekend and yes, he had me out there taking pics!!LOL
Hope you and your family are feeling better!
Sorry to hear you all are sick. Hope you're feeling better quickly. :) Love that snow LO. The pink accents look so pretty with the background paper and b&w photos.
Great layouts! Hope that Zicam works for you both
Sorry your all not feeling well. Hope you start to feel better soon.
Nice layouts
Post a Comment