The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Monday, November 19, 2007

Reunited and it feels so GOOD!!!!



He's HOME!!! He is home...my dear sweet hubby is HOME!!! I am so excited! He left early this morning and surprised us. He got home at 10 am! I missed him sooooooooo much!! He got a 4 point buck yestreday (11-18-07) at about 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

You should have seen my 4 year old, she was climbing all over him and wouldn't let him go. Normally I take her out to the bus...but NO WaY, she wanted Daddy to take her out.... can't wait until the boys come home. :D

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Glad your DH made it home safely!

~Sarah

Linda said...

Congrats on the 4 pointer. Yesterday there was a 6 pointer in our front yard and I started yelling to dh to get the gun (my dad and his dad are hunters) lol j/k but he was beautiful.

Maureen said...

Glad your DH made it home safe and sound. Congrats on the deer Marty.