The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Scrappin' Plans...

2 peas Challenge for Saturday... "What are your scrappin plans for today?"

Well, I don't have any plans for today, plan on spending time with the kids, make brownies and watch some movies. But yestreday I did a lot of Digital Scrapbooking... I got 15 pages done... I did almost all of my wedding photos. I already have a traditional 12x12 album that I finished last year...but I got on a role and just couldn't stop. I really had a lot of fun.

Here's a slide show of all of the LOs, not all of them I did today, but like I said 15 of them I did today...






Well off to do some dishes before I go to bed, it's after midnight, and I did nothing but scrapbook all day!!

Happy Scrapping!!
Sherry

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Great lo's! I can't believe that you got 15 done, that is just Awesome. I don't think I could 15 in one day. As a matter of fact I know that I can't.

I don't have any scraping plans for today. I've been dodging my scraproom lately. I really don't know why, but I have been. I should just get down there and see if anything creative flows out of me. I really don't have much planned for today.

Have fun with the kids. Keep your chin up...dh will be home soon. Have a great weekend.

Staci said...

15 LOs?! That is amazing! Wish I could do 15 LOs. :-)

toners said...

Wow!! 15 layouts! You go girl! They look gorgeous :)

Heather said...

Wow! Good for you! I'm a slow scrapper whether it's digi or paper!

Sarah Coggins said...

Wow! 15 LOs?! You were on a roll. They look gorgeous! :)

~Sarah

Darlene said...

WOW! You go girl! Love all of the LOs!

Maureen said...

Wow, you are on a roll with the digi layouts