The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Saturday, December 01, 2007

DECEMBER!!!

2peas Challenge for 12.1.07 is~

"Do you prefer to attend crops online or in person?"

Oh my goodness is it really DECEMBER!?!?!? Ok, well I have never been to an online crop, so I would have to say that going to crops at my LSS is the place I love to be. I love talk to all my friends and see their projects. Which reminds me that I missed going to a crop last night, I remembered in the middle of the night and it makes me sad. However, I don't think they would want me there coughing and hacking... LOL.

I actually felt good enough to sit up and watch a Christmas movie last night with all the kids. ABC had "The Polar Express" on last night for their 25 days of Christmas. The kids love this movie and it's a favorite of the kids, and my hubby and I like it too. Christmas is always a fun time with the movies.
My favorite Christmas movie is "White Christmas" I just love it!! My favorite song is where Vera & Rosemary sing the song "Sisters" - a bit a trivia Vera Ellen couldn't sing she was a dancer...so she never sang in the movie. They dubbed her voice over, the person who actually sang was Trudy Stevens. I have never heard of her or seen her pic, who was she? She had a beautiful voice and why haven't we heard of her.... I guess it's off to google her... :)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I love Polar Express