The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Thursday, December 20, 2007

40 days of scrapping purpose

Hey friends, a friend sent me a link about a 40 day challenge at Divine Digital. The goal is basically to "Create a 40 page Art Journal about YOU and Why You Scrap." It's called 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose. I've done three already, so I wanted to share that with you...



DAY 1



(Credits: Raspberry Road & Shabby Princess)


*****************************

DAY 2




(Credits: Raspberry Road & Shabby Princess)



**********************

DAY 3


3 comments:

Colleen said...

Fun layouts and looks like a great challenge!

Maureen said...

nice layouts. Thanks for sharing the challenge, might have to check it out even tho I dont digital scrap

Darlene said...

very cool challenge and LOs!