The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Celebrations...

Trying to get into the Holiday Spirit...I don't know if that is working or not... these are some of my favorite Christmas orniments, some are very old and some are new.

2peas Challenge for Today is: Share a memory you have from a holiday celebration you had in school. Can be a holiday sing, gift exchange, etc



Memories...sometimes I really don't want to remember. But okay, I remember on Christmas Eve, I would go and visit my mom and have Christmas with her. I would get tons of gifts and we would eat and celebrate Christmas. We would also celebrate my mom's birthday. It's really hard knowing that her birthday is coming and we will not be celebrating her birthday... Ok, I'm not gonna go there.



After the day at my mom's I would head home, and my father's family were having their family Christmas party; when I walked in, I always felt like I was interupting the party, so most of the time I would go into my bedroom and hide (after I snuck some cookies, fudge & other goodies). I would then wake up in the morning and we would open our gifts from SANTA! After all that stuff, we would head over to my Uncle's house to have Christmas dinner.

Well, that's about it.... Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

toners said...

As time goes on, you will cherish those memories even more. You have been doing an amazing job scrapbooking about your mom so far. ((hugs))