The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Grandpa Martin died


My husbands' Grandpa passed away at 8:20 PM tonight (December 30, 2007). He was born March 4, 1921 in Michigan. He was a twin, his twin sister died at birth. He was a fireman, and work at Consumers Energy. It's a sad day in our family, the patriarch of our family is gone. Please keep our family in your prayers, especially my husband's grandma, I can't imagine loosing my husband after 63 years of marriage.
I have another LO to share for the 40 days of Scrapping Purpose, but I don't really feel like sharing it right now.

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Sherry, so sorry to hear this. :( Prayers for you all. ((HUGS))

Maureen said...

My thoughts and prayers are going out to your family.