
...I will rejoice and be GLAD in it! Today is my Mom's birthday... Ohhhh boy! A friend of mine (Shirlene) said "Just think your mom is having a party in Heaven for her birthday!" I am trying to really think that.... at this time, I am also missing my sister, she passed away January of 2006. I miss my sister so very much! She died way too early!!

I have a busy sort of day today... kids all have to be at church this afternoon to practice their Christmas program. I have to finish shopping, not much to do, but just a little....enough to NOT be ready for the big day which isn't that far away! I am having lots of fun with the 40 day challenge. I've got to DAY 5 done! YoooHooo!

(Credits: Royanna Fritschmann's Overlay from 40 days of Scrapping Purpose, ShabbyPrincess (Kiwi kit) back ground paper, ShabbyPrincess (HarvestSpice kit) sewn stem with leaves, and NewlifeDreams flowers, branch with bird, envelope & the ribbon on the envelope.)
If you get a chance to check it out, go to Divine Digital and look in the forum & gallery for 40 days of scrapping purpose.
Ok, now for the 2peas Today's Challenge is: This being the last weekend before Christmas. What do you need to finish or complete before Tuesday?
WOW, I need defrost the Ham for Christmas dinner, get my house cleaned, go to program practice, get all the kids bathed, wrap gifts, buys last minute gifts, go to the cemetery and leave flowers for me mom, grandparents and great grandparents, Hmmmm... bake cookies for santa, make those date nuts balls I talked about in a earlier post (yep haven't had enough time to do them yet... maybe Christmas eve??), sing some carols and feel in the Christmas spirit, watch my kids play in the snow, build a snowman with them.... whew! Is there anything else??? Nope, not that I can remember... anyways...
2 comments:
Your layout is very pretty. Good luck getting your to do list done. Hugs to you, I like to think the same thing about Heaven as your friend does.
Thinking of you and sending (((hugs)))!
Post a Comment