
Hello guys, I was at my mom's house after the funeral yestreday and my brother Dan gave me a stack of photos to go through and I found the above pic. I said, "who is this baby" (before I looked on the back...lol) and my Uncle said, "That's you silling" I have NEVER seen this pic before in my life!!! I was such a beautiful baby!!! I am floored how pretty I was and how perfect!!! It was just a few days after I was born, I was born April 1972.
Things are going ok. I am really tired today, I couldn't fall asleep last night until 3 AM and got up at 7 AM. I think it will really hit me tomorrow when I've rested. I was told by different people I was so strong during this whole thing... and ok, I didn't break down to many times in front of people, but I did
break down in the hospital and a few times at the funeral home. But I don't really like breaking down like that in front of people. But, I think once I don't have anymore responsablities to take care of... then I will fall apart.Another pic of me above, I think this was when I was in my baptism dress, not sure. If it was, it was June of 1972.
I am really liking all these photos and stuff. I think I smell some scrapbooking coming on. LOL In the pic below, the two below is of me and my grandma (my mom's mother). We look so much a like, don't we??
4 comments:
I love getting old family photos! They will make a great scrapbook!
What sweet photos! :) So glad you were able to receive those. Hang in there and be sure to take some time out for yourself.
Beautiful photos. Glad you have these and can scrapbook them
Such wonderful photos....hang in there!
Post a Comment