The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas...

... I found this pic in the shoebox of photos I got from my mom's photo albums. Gosh, look at those cowboy boots!!! And that dress... way too funny.

I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas. I got a roaster, a Xyron (2 1/2 inch), some scrapping paper, some stickers and some wonderful art work from my kids. Speaking of the kids, they had a GREAT Christmas! Everyone LOVED what they got even though it wasn't really what they asked Santa for...but they got some awesome stuff! Santa was generous this year. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 8: The Focus of Life
Journally: "With a quiet whisper my focus is my time spent with Him. I have always had trouble sitting down in the morning & reading his word...but I found that the process is not important to Him, it’s actually being with Him. I don’t do it everyday, but I should, but when I do I sit at my table with my bible, a devotion, a book of prayers, a notebook, pens, highlighter and a cup of coffee with my French Vanilla Coffee-Mate. When I do this I am at peace during the day & things don’t seem so crazy around here. It is then that I feel that I get the most and that is what I want to share with my family through my scrapbooks...."

(Credits: Butterfly Paper by Royanna Fritschmann & the Gold brackets are from Raspberry Road's Country Cuddles freebie. Font: Title font is BradyBunch & Journalling is 2 peas Plain Jane)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
PS. Please keep praying for my dad & my husband's grandfather. Both are sick, Marty's grandpa isn't doing well at all. They think it's his TIME! I don't know how Marty will handle that. My dad is doing better, but the meds they have him on makes him very sick. I hate that I couldn't spend Christmas with my Daddy!

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Sherry, glad to know you and your family had a good Christmas. Cute photo. :) Will keep your father and husband's grandfather in my prayers.

Stella said...

My prayers are with your family. ((HUGS))