Hello guys. I am so tired. I just want to sleep sleep and sleep. Well, today is my mom's funeral. I have to leave in about a hour to head to the funeral home. But I thought that I would jot down a few thoughts. I was asked to say something. I don't know if I can do that, but I will try. I only wanna remember the good times I don't want to remember the bad, and the sad part is I don't remember many good times. And because of that I don't know if I should even speak. My stomach is in knots right now, and I feel sick. But that also could be because of not getting enough sleep and not eating good.
Well friends, I am gonna get going. Thank you all for you all your prayers and well wishes. You can go to MLive.com to see her obit and sign a virtual guestbook.********************************
Here's my mom, my grandma & my aunts.
3 comments:
Sherry, I can't imagine how hard today will be. Sending prayers that you feel God's loving hand supporting you. Look into your heart and I'm sure the words will come to you. ((HUGS))
My thoughts and prayers are going out to you today. I know its going to be a stressful time for you. HUGS
I have been thinking of you, Sherry. I hope you are doing OK. Sending ((hugs))
Post a Comment