Now onto the 40 days of scrapping purpose
Credits: Background, butterfly, Journal box by Royanna Fritschmann; Tag & Frame around flower photo is Raspberry Road.
Credits: Background & butterfly by Royanna Fritschmann; Laugh every day Word Art by Shabby Princess
***************
2peas Today's Challenge~ What are your Christmas Eve plans?
Well, we are sleeping in...(it's 1:29 AM right now and I'm getting ready to go to bed). We wil be decorating Christmas cookies, doing our last minute shopping, hanging our stockings, reading the Christmas Story, opening ONE gift & then after the kids go to bed Marty & I will be wrapping more gifts. Now that's all if my dad stays out of the hospital. I think I told you in my blog back in May that my dad was diagnosed with Lung Cancer, he went through Kemo & Radiation - they thought everything was good, but he started getting sick. He was rushed into the hospital today, he gave us a big scare he started throwing up blood. But, they sent him home, doctor says he has Diverticulitis, which I'm told it's is a condition in which diverticuli in the colon rupture. The rupture results in infection in the tissues that surround the colon.
Oh yeah I just wanted to say that on Sunday, December 23rd Marty & I kinda celebrated an anniversary...17 years ago on the 23rd he asked me to marry him!! I love ya babe!
4 comments:
Just wanted to stop by to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)
Happy Holidays!!! Sounds like a sweet dream that you'll always remember.
Sherry, your pages for the challenge are gorgeous! You're WAY ahead of me, I'm going to work on day 5 and up AFTER Christmas!
Merry Christmas, Sweetie!! Talk to you soon!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you & your family. Hope you have a safe and happy holiday. Making wonderful memeories with the kids.
I will keep saying a pray for your dad.
Post a Comment