Hello friends. My husband's grandfather was rushed into the hospital this morning. I just got the call from my husband (he went up to see his grandpa) and they've decided to put him in ICU, and they told the aunts and my mother n' law that if there is anyone that needs to come up to say goodbye, now would be the time to call them. In the photo to the left, Grandpa Martin is in the dark blue suit and is on the right. My goodness, I just don't know what to think. It's too darn close to my mother's death. Grandpa Martin is such a great guy and so very sweet. It's hard to see him suffer, and be so tired all the time. Please pray for him.
The rarest kind of love, to surrender yourself completely to your heart, to trust in it fully, to believe in it without doubting, to let it guide your life....
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Gosh, not again!!!
Hello friends. My husband's grandfather was rushed into the hospital this morning. I just got the call from my husband (he went up to see his grandpa) and they've decided to put him in ICU, and they told the aunts and my mother n' law that if there is anyone that needs to come up to say goodbye, now would be the time to call them. In the photo to the left, Grandpa Martin is in the dark blue suit and is on the right. My goodness, I just don't know what to think. It's too darn close to my mother's death. Grandpa Martin is such a great guy and so very sweet. It's hard to see him suffer, and be so tired all the time. Please pray for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about Martin's grandfather! He will be in our prayers!
Missed seeing you today at the kids' birthday party, but I totally understand!
If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call!
Oh, dear...sending prayers your way.
Oh Sherry, my prayers and thoughts are with you.
Sherry, so sorry to hear this. Will be praying for you all! ((HUGS))
I'm sorry to hear he is not doing well. Sending prayers
Post a Comment